Canción de la luna...

domingo, 24 de febrero de 2008
Pisen Rusalky O Mesiku (Song of the Moon), Rusalka's aria from Rusalka

Mesiku na nebi hlubokem O moon high up in the deep, deep sky,
Svetlo tvé daleko vidi, Your light sees far away regions,
Po svete bloudis sirokém, You travel round the wide,
Divas se v pribytky lidi. Wide world peering into human dwellings

Mesicku, postuj chvili O, moon, stand still for a moment,
reckni mi, kde je muj mily Tell me, ah, tell me where is my lover!
Rekni mu, stribmy mesicku, Tell him. please, silvery moon in the sky,
me ze jej objima rame, That I am hugging him firmly,
aby si alespon chvilicku That he should for at least a while
vzpomenul ve sneni na mne. Remember his dreams!
Zasvet mu do daleka, Light up his far away place,
rekni mu, rekni m kdo tu nan ceka! Tell him, ah, tell him who is here waiting!
O mneli duse lidska sni, If he is dreaming about me,
at'se tou vzpominkou vzbudi! May this remembrance waken him!
Mesicku, nezhasni, nezhasni! O, moon, don't disappear, disappear!

Translation by Jules Brunelle (brunellejules@videotron.ca)

Song to the Moon (canta Renee Fleming)

No hay comentarios :